A vampire offered me a job selling healthfood, I declined. I've been working working busy bee our district manager is here for sears and boy oh boy is he a jerk. Ben made me waffles which was so sweet after he recked two I finally got to eat one lol. Sam and Josie and Ally came down which was a lot of fun we went shopping found bridesmaid dresses in a half an hour (power shopping queens are back) went out to eat and then hung out at my place for a while. Mom and Jadyn are coming down tom. Jadyn misses me I guess which makes me happy because I superly miss her.
Zach had a lot of fun skiing this weekend except he said the lift attacked him on the bunny hill and made him fall down. lol It tripped him and then knocked him in the arm I guess while he was trying to avoid smaking into a little kid that had fallen in front of him. I guess even my Uncle Randy who is a really skiny tiny little man did pretty good even though none of them had been skiing before. And Zach says that my moms husband Josh was probably the best skier, but that makes sense to me considering the fact that he grew up a hockey player and has pretty good balance for being a fat man lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment