Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lately

So not much has been going on lately except planning Josie bachlorette party which I think is going to be really fun. Its something different and I bet none of the guests have ever been to this kind of party before. Because well.... Its nothing like tupperware!!! But It'll be really fun

I found out last night that there was a whole bunch of drama that was going on with the wedding that I didn't even know about but its all sorted out for the most part now. I was really upset when I first heard as I think anyone could understand.

Ren keeps throwing himself on the grass and rolling around. Its really funny he always does it when we're playing with him but now hes on to doing it outside lol and it looks so funny because his ears perk up the opposite way and its hard to explain you really just have to see it.

No comments: