Sunday, April 17, 2005

Boring day

Just a mundane (sp?) day that nothing really exciting happened. Lisa was a bitch at work as usual and ... I had to take a lot of really big groups which i hate doing at sears because well... Our backrounds are only so big and its crazy to try and fit groups on them. The rooms just need to be bigger for groups. But they went ok even though one of my big groups was children. Which never goes very well, espeacially if they are hyper to any extent. Ben bought me a new toothbrush thats pink so hooray!! lol that really was the highlight of my day, pretty sad isn't it?

3 comments:

April said...

Are you kidding!? I LOVE getting a new toothbrush! I have to brush my teeth like 3 times right when I take it out of the package! hahaha

Josie, group organizer said...

Lol Amadon actually makes fun of me because I have this "need the new, best toothbrush" philosophy. Also if anyone gets sick I toss their toothbrush and buy a new one. I go through so many toothbrushes it's sad.

Josie, group organizer said...

Hmm mabye it's something from childhood. I use to have this gigantic toothbrush and would bring it with me eveywhere as a toddler. I have pics. Amadon laughed so hard when he saw them. I'm telling ya oral fixation....if you notice you chew on pens, smoke, or anything like that you probably have it. It stems from childhood. OH hell I'm not going to go into my class. I'm a dork.