Tuesday, May 10, 2005
All the way across town for Donuts
Today, after my final I got a craving for a donut from Leevers in my hometown. And since there is a Leevers grocery store in Grand Forks I assumed that it would also be a nice, clean grocery store. So I drove competely across town just for donuts. Was I ever wrong about the nice store thing!!! The ceiling was short the store was really little, not clean looking, fairly dark and it just sucked, they only had leevers brand milk, they didn't have powdered donuts and their Rolls were gross and were really expensive, I really wish I hadn't even given them the little bit of buissness I did. I've been going to Leevers in Devils Lake my whole life, but I will never give the one in Grand Forks buissness again. Yea it was really that disgusting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
leevers is a big rip off.... there twice as expencive then anywhere else in town... i never go there unless its after midnight... and yes i have gone to the store after midnight.... lol.... yeah hugos and super one and target are my shoping centers ! wooo
that sucks, I know what it's like to get your hope up about donuts and then they aren't even good
Post a Comment