Thursday, May 26, 2005
broke, broke, broke
So I'm broke even if I give ben absoluetly all of the money I have, I still am going to owe him $60. So I'm going to have to resort to selling my plasma, again. And I don't know how I'm going to make it thru the summer. I need to get another job. which would total it out to 4 jobs. Sears, comfort inn (where I probably won't be working long), avon and another place that I can possibly find. Sigh..... Sometimes life really sucks, and I don't think that I can get rent assistance becase ben and I spilt the rent. and he makes a lot of money now because he just got a promotion at work. sigh.... What am I going to do? any sugestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Do a Pracs study--it pays more than giving plasma
how about that job you were talking about at Petcetra?
UND school of Medicine and Psychology and some others run tests like Pracs does. Ask Eric about it, he is doing one where he has to eat beans everyday for 1 and a half months and gets paid 1,000 for it. They have others too. Thats stuff is easy because it doesn't have to interrupt your daily thang and you still get paid, only bad thing is that you have to complete the study before you get the money
WRITE MORE (now)!!
Post a Comment