Friday, June 03, 2005

I miss April!!!!!!!!!!!

No, in fact I'm not talking about the month, but the person we all know..... I HATE WORKING AT COMFORT WITH OUT HER!!!! Eric is an ass that disguises himself as a nice guy. Hes playing the this is what we did in my old hotel for every teansy little thing under the sun. He apparently has so many ideas to fix the hotel (I always thoght things worked pretty damn good) And I get lectured about something that I never did everytime I walk in the door (which has been happening for awhile but tonight was espeacially bad I basically got yelled at for this stupid log not being somewhere when I didn't even work at the hotel last night) I don't think Jan likes to do her job so now that she doesn't have april to do everything Eric is taking over like super power tripy! And Michel kept me after work for like a half hour screaming about the super problems that everyones starting to have (I guess no one but michel has really said to much I mean a little but she seems to be taking it the worst). She also thinks that Jan is picking on me because some of the stuff I told her has happened lately, from the super asshole screaming at me to just the comments that Jan has made about different stuff.


Other than work not much has happened. I got really drunk on Tues. (sorry to most of you that read my blog) and mom, zach and jadyn came down and took me out to lunch on wed. Sorry I don't have anything really interesting to say.

1 comment:

April said...

I miss you and everyone there already also!

This may sound horrible, but give Eric another chance. I think the problem is that I may have been too lax on a couple of things, and I should have been more "boss" like, Eric is just doing his job and even though I agree with ya that he is kind of an ass, he ain't going no where, so just look at him and nod...

I hope things get better! I'm not gonna lie though, I'm kind of glad no one really likes him that much because that makes me feel more loved, and that is horribly selfish of me.... but I can't help it!