On average, every chocolate bar contains at least three insect legs (I really hope thats not true otherwise I've eaten more insect legs than veg. in my lifetime)
Up until the early 20th century, New Jersey and Wisconsin had laws allowing the castration of epileptics (almost interesting enough to look up the history behind)
"101 Dalmatians" and "Peter Pan" are the only Disney animations in which both of a character's parents are present and don't die during the movie. (Disney really sells happy don't they... except i can think of another one Sleeping Beauty the parents don't die they are only put to sleep)
"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt". (this isn't true anymore My Comp teacher last semester informed us that it is no longer considered proper grammer in the english language)
"Duff" is the decaying organic matter found on a forest floor (Homer Simpson would always eat/drink anything)
22,000 checks will be deducted from the wrong bank accounts in the next hour
27% of U.S. male college students believe life is "a meaningless existential hell." (what about the females?)
4 tablespoons of ketchup has about the same amount of nutrition as a ripe tomato. (eat that mom who always tried to get me to eat disgusting tomatoes!)
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. (Just for Josie with her kitties and fleas)
A cat uses it's whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. (Lestat sp? has really long whiskers)
A Chicago law forbids eating in a place that is on fire. (couldn't help myself thats really stupid)
A Cornish game hen is really a young chicken, usually 5 to 6 weeks of age, that weighs no more than 2 pounds. (give them a chance to live you monsters!)
A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up. (I don't know where thats from but Jeez!)
A human being loses an average of 40 to 100 strands of hair a day. (no wonder my bathroom floor is hairer than my head)
A Kentucky statute states, "No female shall appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state unless she is escorted by at least two officers or unless she be armed with a club." Later, an amendment proposed: "The provisions of this statute shall not apply to any female weighing less than sixty pounds nor exceeding 200 pounds; nor shall it apply to female horses." (OK)
A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a few weeks.
A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes. (Its sick that someone knows that but at the same time thats the only reason being a pig would be an advantage)
A single share of Coca-Cola stock, purchased in 1919, when the company went public, would have been worth $92,500 in 1997.m (I remeber an older relative of mine talking about haveing a bunch of shares of this stock I really wonder when it was purchased?)
According to bar sales across the U.S., here are the top 15 cocktails: 1) Dry martini, 2) Manhattan, 3) Whiskey sour, 4) Bloody Mary, 5) Gimlet, 6) Daiquiri, 7) Tom Collins, 8) Old Fashioned, 9) Margarita, 10) Screwdriver, 11) Bacardi, 12) Stinger, 13) Harvey Wallbanger, 14) Gin & Tonic, and 15) Rum & Coke
After the decaffeinating process, processing companies no longer throw the caffeine away; they sell it to pharmaceutical companies.
Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones were once roommates.
All nude people in your house must be registered in Kentucky.
America's first nudist organization was founded in 1929, by 3 men. (Go figure)
Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
Casanova wore condoms made of linen.
Cat urine glows under a black light.
Catholic Popes who died during sex: Leo VII (936-9) died of a heart attack, John VII (955-64) was bludgeoned to death by the husband of the woman he was with at the time, John XIII (965-72) was also murdered by a jealous husband, Pope Paul II (1467-71) allegedly died while being sodomized by a page boy.
Cinderella's slippers were originally made out of fur. The story was changed in the 1600's by a translator.
If any of you made it all the way through this list of stuff I found on the internet at 2a.m you deserve a metal.
5 comments:
Where's my medal??
Hey Lady and the Tramp has both parents and they stay alive. A condom made of linen huh. I bet it worked wonders.
I remember reading about the pig orgasms. It was about reaching a spiritual state during orgasm (where your mind is absolutely blank for a split second). I wonder if pigs have the cognitive ability for spiritual enlightenment? Hey, some people think cows are reincarnated saints.
Are lady and the tramps parents that stay alive human or actual dogs? I think it wouldn't count if its human parents. I've only ever seen the movie like once when I was really young so I can't really remember much, but I don't think their dog parents stay alive or something.
okay, well, i want my metal. i'll take platinum.
Post a Comment