Monday, May 16, 2005

Discovering why people in Laundry Mats always seem to be crazy

Well... Ben and I finally caved and went to a Laundry Mat to wash our cloths instead of trying to spend hours running up and down the stairs of our apartment building. And there was this woman (rather large with Crazy hair) that leaned against one of the washing machines that ben and I were using obviously to stare at her cloths in the dryer. But refused to get out of the way while we were trying to get our laundry out of the washer. Ben had to completely lean around her just to retreive our clothing, thats just rude I mean the absolute nerve of someone. Ben said excuse me polietly and she ignored him and stayed completely put in front of the washing machine.

My conclusion for why people that use Laundry Mats always seem to be a little off is the staring at their cloths spinning in the dryer. When your bored with nothing else to do except wait and wait...... you just seem to stare into the dryer trying to will you cloths to be dry just so you can get the fuck out of there. Every person in there just seemed to stare aimlessly into their dryers.

On another subject, Ben just turned 22 on Thursday and we had a little thing with just the 2 of us. I took him out to applebees because he wanted one of their steak toppers which rock by the way. And I got him a gift certificate to Best Buy and a t-shirt with the picture of a keg on it saying "if you tap it, they will come" which was really cute. I also got him a b-day cake from Coldstone, this awesome Ice cream place. The cake was spendy but soooooooooo good, I almost makes my mouth water just thinking about it. It was just a pleasant night.

And... I am a culnary (sp?) genius. I made Knefla soup from scratch and it was totally awesome. I also made chocolate chip cookies and we're planning on makeing puppy chow. I have nothing better to do so I'm just going to cook away and make both me and Ben super fat (yikes). But its so much fun to cook. Sigh.....

1 comment:

Josie, group organizer said...

I want puppy chow. It's been so long since I've had that.