Tonight in the few hours that ben and I got to spend together, we made puppy chow which was so yummy and then we sat on the living room floor (because i wouldn't let us eat it on the white couch) and watched our recorded episode of Gilmore Girls from tonight. I love that show, I know its cheezy but its soooooo funny.
Here is the recipe for puppy chow taken from cooks.com (my cookbook of choice any day) :
PUPPY CHOW
Printed from COOKS.COM
1 c. peanut butter1 c. chocolate chips1 stick butter
Melt above ingredients together in a pan until smooth. Pour mixture over a 13 ounce box of Crispix cereal. Stir until coated. Put 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar into a paper bag. Pour in coated cereal and shake well. Take "Puppy Chow" out of the bag and it's ready to serve.
Yumm yum yum you have to try it and if you've never eaten puppy chow before you have lived a deprived little life. lol
I think I'm getting fired from the comfort inn because i can't work weekends because of sears. Which freaks me out because I have never never even gotten close to being fired before. Sigh... What can ya do? I never knew when I got hired there that the photo studio would all of a sudden only have 4 employees including me. Everyone that works at the studio has to work like every damn weekend. So I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself but I'm not going to beat myself up over something for which I have no control either. I make more money an hour at sears and Jan refuses to pay me more so..... I don't feel sorry at all except for the other employees at comfort inn that are having to work every weekend too. sigh.... everyone's job sucks I wonder if there really are people in the world that actually love their jobs. Even people that have their dream job probably bitch from time to time.
3 comments:
Quit. Seriously. You hate the job, you can't work the hours it gives you because it conflicts with another job which is making your boss want to fire you. Why bother staying? I know you would rather work at Sears than the Comfort Inn so the hour conflict can't budge. Put in your 2 week notice and it will save a headache for you and the boss. I know you love photography but maybe you should shop around for a different photo job, one that doesn't have you guys working only a few hours a week and only on the weekends.
I hope I didn't sound too harsh. I just know how miserable you are. I really really hope you find a job that's decent for you.I think I'm going to make some puppy chow today if I have time.
I'm pretty sure most people settle for a job that doesn't drive them nuts every day (or at least they think so at the time). While they don't come home crying every night, they still come home zombified from their boring day at work.
I get my boring days at Travelodge, but overall, I don't think I've ever felt such a sense of satisfaction as I have working there.
Post a Comment