I'm going to start with my day on Friday, you'll all find this really interesting I'm sure, but it had its highs and it lows. I woke up and got completely packed, showered and ready to leave for home. And I sat around and waited.....and waited some more....(being extremelly bored) for my avon order to come which still has not come which is irritating (but besides the point) so I waited until 4p.m for the delivery guy and then, I drove to east grand to pay my avon district lady for my avon order. She gave me really screwed up directions, mainly because she told me to take the gateway bridge, and in reality she should have told me to take the demers bridge. And I've never and I mean never been good at finding places by just the address. It took me about 45 min. but I was really proud of myself I found her house even with the wrong directions because I found it by her street addy. I was actually so proud of myself I called my mom so that someone could congratulate me on my huge accomplishment.
So I finally got out of town and I got almost all the way to D.L when I fiddled with my radio and bingo I was speeding and there was a highway Patrol. At first i thought he wasn't going to pick me up but then tada on come the lights and I am pulled over, the guy talks to me a little bit and then I think I'm getting a warning, but then he asked my lisence, reg, insurance ect ect and I'm pretty sure that he got a look at my boob because i was wearing this stupid tank top and when I bent over.... yea really embarrassing. And to make a long story short Ren wouldn't stop barking at the guy from the back seat (his new fav. place to sit) and I drove away 30 min. later, with a $35 dollar ticket for going 7 mile over the speed limit.
Then I drove all the way to my dads and had a really great time vistiting him. We actually got to go for a 4 wheeler ride all by ourselves which hasn't happened in FOREVER and it was a lot of fun and then we went over to Sandi's(my dads girlfriend) sisters to visit and we'd been sitting there for awhile having a nice conversation when Lavon(sp?) came and asked me to take out her garbage because she had a bad back, I thought it was a little weird but nontheless I was happy to help. She walks out to the garbage can with me and I'm thinking great if I get one more talk about any advice about life I'm going to scream. But as I open the lid to the garbage can a person in a freaky clown mask pops out and I scream "HOLLY FUCK" as I throw the garbage bag to the right and slam the lid of the garbage can closed. It turns out it was Sandi's other sister Kathy, and the really funny thing is she was wearing this headband with those spicky lines on them so that they stay in your hair and because I had slammed the lid on her head she has two lines of little pin pionts on her head that were bleeding I felt so bad but hey, I guess thats the risk you take when you want to pop out of a garbage can at people.
On Saturday, I got to see Jadyn's last dance performance of the year and she was so cute. Afterwards, we went to Pizza Ranch and I ran into Brandon Langerude, the very first person, besides a family member that had ever said they loved me, and he was a really good friend once upon a time. Sigh... I miss being friends with him, he was such a good friend. He just got back from some sort of training, I think hes in the air force. I barely recongnized him...
Today, I worked at Sears, It was super busy, same old shit. There's my whole weekend in a super condenced form.
5 comments:
That cop must have been an asshole. The rule is: if for whatever accidental reason you get a good view of the girl's goods, you let her off easy. Trouble seems to follow you, doesn't it?
Your evil clown got off lucky- I probably would have done more damage then that, or else just pissed myself and fell over...lol.
Ditto on the ticket- he shoulda let you off if he got a good view of the goods. Nice to think so anyway.
Holy shit! If someone had jumped out of a garbage can looking like a clown I wouldn't have been as nice as you were about it. I have a huge fear of clowns so I've developed some really good clown killing moves to defend myself from them in the future. Let's just say that your little clown friends head would have been rolling across the floor by the time I got done with her.
Yeah that's just not fair. If you see the boobs you give a warning. It's like an unwritten law of nature.
WHO THE HELL pops out of garbage cans in a clown get up!?! I mean can you imagine the thought process "I've got a GREAT idea... I'm gonna put on my mask and lower myself into a nasty stinky garbage can and then I'm gonna POP out at a poor unsuspecting girl (that I don't know ALL THAT WELL) and everyone will think its the funniest thing ever!" um no. Bum deal about the ticket... and who doesn't go like 5-7 miles over the speed limit seriously! I MEAN, HE SAW A BOOB... A BOOOOOOB! that is definately a free pass.
Post a Comment