Sunday, June 05, 2005

Devils Run

Last night really super late, Ben and I drove to D.L so that Ben could see the cars in the parade. We picked up Jadyn this morning so that she could get candy and it was actually pretty fun. She got some major miss america practice because Ben told her that if she waved to the cars as they went by she would get more candy. So she waved her little hands as hard as she could and she got lots of candy. Ren even got a treat because one of the cars threw dog treats lol. And then we drove back to G.F right after the parade so that I could go to work. Which was super boring, I had one appt. Which didn't show up and the browser was down so I couldn't even call people to get appt. because all of our appts are made on line. I finally had a walk in at 7. So needless to say I was about ready to tear my hair out before I finally got to go home. And I'm also loosing 4 hours of money that I need really badly because they told me not to come in tommorrow because there are only 3 appt. so they obviously don't need 2 photographers.

My stupid Avon order hasn't come in yet, again and it was supposed to be here on Friday. I'm starting to get really mad about that.

1 comment:

BoneDaddy said...

So which of these jobs is the worst? Sounds like they all got their ups and downs.