Saturday, June 11, 2005

Riding on sidewalks

Tonight we went riding motorcycle with a couple of Ben's friends from work Krist and his girlfriend, alicia and it was actually pretty fun we rode around for awhile and then krist was hungry so he went through the Wendy's drive up on his cycle and then we hung out in the parking lot for a while. It was nice to meet new people. And we're going to a party with them tommorrow night. But we can't really stay out to late because I work at 7a.m on sunday. Oh and the riding on sidewalks referrs to

Ben asking Krist "so what should we do?"

"Wanna ride on some sidewalks"

I had no idea that he actually meant ride motorcyle on sidewalks but anyway we did and I felt like ok we are so going to be busted by University P.D. but we didn't and that was an experience.

I went to D.L today and it was fun mom and I went for a hike in sullys hill which was really fun but a fucking mother load of stairs to climb and my legs actually felt like they were getting worked after we were done climbing the hill. And I delivered Avon to all of my wonderful Devilslaker customers and it was just a nice relaxing day but I'm super exhasted to I'm going to bed now.

3 comments:

April said...

"and I saw April at her new work and I miss her so terribly much, and gave her her avon even though she didn't have cash to pay me"

Thanks for the Avon Amber, I appreciate the fact that you drove to DL today to deilver to your DL customers!

April said...

Um... HELLO? you can't tell me your world has been drama free for almost a WEEK! POST!

Karissa (mommy) said...

She's dead. :(