Friday, June 17, 2005

No, I'm not dead

I've been really busy lately I've worked well over 60 hours so far this week and I'm getting really super worn out but I should be making lots of money. I've had my digital training for sears, the reason being is before we were film cameras that were attached to a wall and looked nothing like real cameras at all. And now we have brand new Digital SLR cameras and new programs to show people their pictures and its super fun and you all just have to come in and take pictures because the things I can to are absoluetly crazy. I'm really super excited. I also feel in love today. It was with a baby named anna that just kept staring at me like I was the greatest thing on earth. I would have taken her home in a second. So I'm really tired and I promise I'll post more detailed stuff later, maybe tonight but I'll try.

Plus, I'm leaving for Florida on tues. morning so I won't post for about a week when I'm gone. But I think I'm going to keep a jornal while I'm down there so I don't forget to post anything about my trip. lol

2 comments:

April said...

Digital SLR, thats cool! Maybe Kevin and I will have to come get some pics taken! So you detach it from the walls? like a NORMAL camera! Can you shoot from anywhere you want or are there still regulations on that? You're still attached by a cord right? that goes to the computer? Well I'm very interested and I'll have to stop in just to see the new cameras!

April said...

Happy Spanky day!