So much happened on my trip that its going to be impossible to say everything. I can tell you that I'm absoluetly exhasted because we never slept more than 4-5 hours a night the whole time we were there because we had to be at the park before it opened and we were there until after close.
First, I think I'll start with our hotel. It was the Disney Yaht Club and it was really super nice. It had a nagtical (sp?) theme and there were just little Mickey heads in the carpet and stuff. Its really super cool. We had Free breakfast every morning throught the Pampered Chef and you got to eat tons of fun stuff like Mickey mouse waffles. Also, the hotel had a pool that had sand all over the bottom. Which was neat but at the same time kinda scarey, because who knows what could be lurking in the sand.
Next, is Magic Kingdom which is always a classic. We took pics in front of Cinderella's castle, and rode on a runaway train, We went on the haunted masion and had a hitch hiking ghost. We didn't get to go on Space Mt. which is just because we didn't have time to wait in line for 2 hours. Because we only spent half a day at Magic Kingdom and spent the other half at Epcot.
Epcot, is the park with the different countries all around a pond, and you can wander in and out of gift shops and resturants from you fave. country. Ben and I ate at a german pub that stunk really bad of sour kraut. France had a little cafe that had a menu consisting of frogs legs, and snails so we decided to pass. Italy had really good food but it was super spendy (25 and up per plate) and of course epcot is home to the ride mission space that the poor little boy died on a couple of weeks ago. And I would just like to say 4 is to young to ride on that ride, and they told you several million times before you even got near the ride so the mother should have freakin known better. But the ride itself was fun, it was basically one of those simulater box things that just spun round and round to make you feel like you were lifting off. and flying though space. But the screen tricked you mind into thinking that you weren't going around in circles. But if you closed your eyes you felt it and would puck your guts out. I made damn sure I didn't even blink while I was in the ride and i still felt motion sick for the rest of the day.
Sea World, was awesome. Something I would definetly do a million times over and over again. There were only 2 rides and I didn't go on either one of them because they both were super freaky. But they had so many shows. My fav. were the dolphin and sea lion shows. The dolphin show was like a ballet around water with dolphins in it. They used so many beautiful colors and even though there wasn't dialoge you understood exactly what was going on.
The sea lion show was a pirate theme. And the show wasn't so funny exept for the fact that I feel in love with sea lions and they are aboluetly adorable. We seen shamu (the whale show) too but that was disappointing. They have a hundred whales and they are all named shamu (or chamu i don't remember) and the whales were pretty but it was just, well disappointing from what I had expected. It might even be on of those things that you anticipate so much and then when you finallly see it it's a let down because you had it so built up in your head.
Animal Kingdom was awesome. We went to a 3D movie called its tough to be a bug staring all of the charaters from a "bugs life" and of course with disney you don't just get 3D you get bugs crawling under you butt and bees stinging you in the back. And acid shot at you by one of the bugs. It really had the audience just screaming and hollaring the whole time. We also went on a dinasour ride that wasn't all that scarey but it was really dark and dinosaurs dropped on you head so the picture we got of everyone on the Dixie (bens mom) and I were both screaming our heads off. Jake (bens dad) and Ben were semi smiling semi screaming and Mandy and Craig both looked like they had no idea what was going on. lol
MGM is always one of my fav. parts because its all about movies and well... I love movies. The Great movie ride was great according to me and boring according to everyone else. I loved seeing sceenes from casablanca and being in munchkin land and seeing a house dropped on the wicked witch of the eat and then having the wicked witch of the west, threaten us was just to much fun for me. Pampered Chef also paid to have MGM shut down early so that there were just pampered chef people there. And we got to eat at any restaurants, eat any ice cream for absoluetly free. Which was super super cool. Then we went to Fantasmic a musical that was a lot like fantasia obviously from the name. The Ceo of pamper chef delivered her speacial message which was just I love you all (which by my standards shouldn't be called a speacial message but Dixie got super insulted when I said that) so I should learn to keep my mouth shut.
Typoon Lagoon, was a water park that was also sut down just for pampered chef and Ben and Mandy coaxed me to go on all of the water slides, except for the biggest one in the park. Teh water park also had a huge pool that had 6 feet waves in it which was really fun to have waves crash over you head and swim in them with no real threat of drowning.
And we also went to DownTown disney which is just a lot of shopping and we shopped a lot. And there you have it a super condnesed version of my trip.
3 comments:
you're so lucky, magic kingdom and epcot are so much fun. i went when i was like 6 and have wanted to go back ever since. it's a totally overwhelmingly all-encompassing place.
I'm glad you had lots of fun on your trip! I went to those places when I was in high school and loved it! My favorite thing at Sea World or even just at huge zoo's is always the sea lion shows. My favorite animals in the world are otters and sea lions so can you blame me? I hope you have lots of pics to show. Oh, and happy be-lated birthday!!!
Aren't you forgetting the most important and exciting part of your trip?!
Post a Comment