Well, since I finally got a chance to tell my mom in person, I'm engaged! Ben purposed to me on the beach in Disney world and I said yes, (after I recovered my ability of speech) but heres the story.
We had just gotten back to the hotel from Epcot, and Ben asked me if I would like to go for a walk. So we went on the boardwalk and got ice cream and then we walked back onto the beach and I took off my flip flops because the sand felt really good. and we just walked and then when we got to the end of the beach I was like
"well should we walk back then?" Then when he awnsered me his voice was all shakey so I asked him "why are you acting so weird?" I turned to walk back to the hotel and he didn't. I reached back to hold his hand and my finger tips brushed along a jewlerly box. Ben was down on his knee and he said.....
"Amber, will you marry me" First time in my life i was swear to god speechless, I couldn't speak so I kissed him and then after I got done kissing him he was like
"well are you going to answer me?" He was actually getting a little nervous until I said yes. Sigh....... I still just keep looking and looking at my hand and I'm so pyched!
Stay tuned for the story about my apartment having no elec. and Ben and i living in an apartment with only a mattress.
4 comments:
Congratulations!
But now I want to hear the no electricity & mattress story. So tell.
Congrats!!
YAY! You're gonna have SOOOO much fun planning your wedding... okay I'm not going to lie... its more like 60% fun and 40% nerves and stress. But in the end it is 100% romantic and perfect. Congratulations and I wish the best of luck to you and Ben! You guys totally deserve eachother.
The future has finally arrived. :)
Lol, I'm so going to find that clip and play it at your wedding.
Post a Comment