Sunday, July 17, 2005

Frozen Pop Tart Wrapper

Really nothing up with the title except I found a pop tart wrapper in my freezer, I guess ben put it in there because if it turns red he wins an ipod. Anywhooooo....

Wedding Crashers is F*ing hilarious there is nudity and a lot of sexual references but I laughed my ass off.

10 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

So it turns red if you freeze it? Weird.

April said...

well guys and gals.. looks like we're gonna have to talk about pop tart wrappers until she gives us another post.

Pop tart wrappers are pretty. I don't like pop tarts that have chocolate and sprinkles or the ones that are supposed to taste like s'mores. I like the good old fationed fruit ones... maybe with frosting... maybe not. but wrappers that turn red when you freeze it... what will they come up with next?

Karissa (mommy) said...

I like the strawberry one's with frosting but the brown sugar one's are my all time favorite. I also don't like the smores one's because they actually make me nautious. I think next they will come out with pop tarts that have a prize inside. You know like cracker jacks? I wonder what kind of neat stuff they could put into a pop tart. Imagine the lawsuits from people who break a tooth or choke to death...

BoneDaddy said...

I like the cheese ones.

Karissa (mommy) said...

What?! Cheese? Idiot.

April said...

I think he means cream cheese? and if so... ewww.. only struetles (I know I butchered the spelling on that one) should have cream cheese

BoneDaddy said...

Nope...cheddar.

April said...

THOSE ARE HOT POCKETS DUMBASS. Until you prove to me that there is actually pop tarts with cheddar cheese in it... I'm going to call you a liar.

Karissa (mommy) said...

He's a liar.

BoneDaddy said...

Okay, actually I was just being stupid. Obviously there is no such thing as cheddar poptarts, and I didn't figure on having to explain it.