Well.... I'm finally back in G.F for a couple of days I've been working in D.L at the cell place Cell and Sound Solutions and buissness is really good. We should be opening up our office in about a month. So yeyy!!!! Even though I feel under appreciated for all of the shit that I'm doing I still feel good with my sales and stuff. Because I've had a lot lately. Ben got his new phone which is exciting, its got video, camera, mp3 player, radio, a lot of stuff and its really fun. I'm getting it in a couple of weeks too. Because i'm getting a new phone number so that mom can keep my number for the store. I guess Whats the point in having a land line at a cellphone store? Anyway, I talked to sam on the phone for like an hour yesterday and it was fun to talk to her about wedding plans and stuff espeacially since her and D.C are planning on getting married next summer too. And The tentative date is July 29th, 2006 wow for crazy huh? I have to try and talk to a pastor to marry us and get that out of the way first because really thats the important thing right? Davids bridal is having a $99 sale right now so it would be really fun to get to go to fargo and check out wedding dresses. And absolutely everyone is invited even though its a year away mark it on your calenders and don't forget to be in D.L. Lol I'm going to be a bridezilla (just kidding) the truth is is that I really have no idea what I want to do for my wedding, except I would like to have the ceremony outside and the reception inside with lots of candles. We don't want the k.c hall but it looks like it could end up being that way. But we have to figure it out soon because those places do book at least a year in advance. YIKES So basically for the next 12 months I'm going to be a basket case.
ohhhhhh and thanks for all of the fabulously funny comments on the woodtick post. And sorry i don't have int. access to be able to post in D.L I wish I did I miss my little int. family. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment