Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Wood Tick

This sounds studid to post about. But I got a wook Tick, in town, had to of even been at the mall..... oh wow. I've only ever gotten them out in the country so its just weird.

18 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Does it still feel like it's crawling on you? I hate getting spiders or wood ticks cuz' I always feel like they are all over me for the rest of the day. Nasty.

April said...

I've only had one wood tick on me before, and it was in my belly button.. yeah, that was gross!

KSoFM said...

what's wood tick? is that what causes lyme's (sp?) disease? be careful, that can do a number on your immune system.

BoneDaddy said...

I think deer ticks are the ones that are more at risk of lyme disease, but wood ticks are nevertheless not fun. They like warm crevices, which makes them so fun to try to remove. Plus they're big and blue, and yell "spoon!" as their battle cry.

April said...

Doug, can you get any geekier with the comic thing! my god man!

BoneDaddy said...

Hey, you got it, what does that say about you?

Karissa (mommy) said...

Oh, I get it. Ha.

April said...

I only know that from living with you and seeing the comic stuff laying around. the fact that I know a character called Tick exists is the farthest it goes...

Karissa (mommy) said...

Wow, Amber, obviously getting a wood tick wasn't stupid to post about since you've gotten so many damn comments.

April said...

I think Ambers post deserves 10 comments, so here ya go, your tenth comment! now post something else! Hows the newest job treating you? Hows the first stage of wedding planning going? Hows having electricity?

Karissa (mommy) said...

Eleven!!!

Josie, group organizer said...

LOl, 12 comments over a woodtick. There's nasty little buggers though. Amadon is absolutely terrifed of them.

Karissa (mommy) said...

Thirteen!! I'm going to keep doing this until you post again...

Karissa (mommy) said...

Fourteen!! Hahahahaha....

KSoFM said...

can i play? 15

April said...

One night, after babysitting 5 kids that were playing in the park all day, I woke up around 4am and felt something crawling on me. I was half asleep, and I tried to get whatever it was off of me. I slowly opened my eyes... and there was a wood tick. ON MY ARM. I SCREAMED! Luckily it was crawling and hadn't yet stuck its whole head inside my body... so I got it off. I woke Kevin up and made him pick it off the bed and flush it. I felt creepy crawlies all over me for the rest of the night! There... 16!

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm hungry. Seventeen!!!

Karissa (mommy) said...

What a fun game I've started. Eighteen!!