Sunday, August 21, 2005

Catching up

So I just thought I'd catch everybody up. I've been in D.L for forever and the reason is long story short is we had to terminate the only other person that worked at the Cell kiosk besides me, so I'm now living in Devils Lake on the Fly sort of thing. Which really sucks because I don't want to be there. I want to be in my cozy apt. with Ben because thats my home. My moms just isn't home to me anymore I've just kind of grown out of that place. I love my Family, I just don't want to live with them and sleep on the pull out couch forever. But my mom doesn't understand I don't think that its not that I'm trying to insult them its just I'm a person who really loves my own space. Sigh....

Tonight was a blast though Blake called and left a message on my phone saying "aprils in town wanna go out to dinner after I get off work" which made me super excited. When I got home I went out and walked Ren and Ben drove up because he had just gotten off of work and I was like "We're going to Buffalo wild wings at 11"

"Ok we're going to Applebees now" And it was super fun because we got to hang out with the "Lowes Gang" who I love hanging out with because they're all so fun. And I got to hang out with Blake and April Which was fun because it was just like we got to talk and stuff and then April had to work in the morning so we dropped her off for Beddy bye and Ben, Blake and I were going to go wander around wal-mart for lack of anything better to do. But when we got there we realized that Because of the stupid noon rule on Sunday, Wal-mart closes at midnight on Sat. So Blake came over to my super messy apt. and we got to hang out and talk which was also super fun. Then Blake and I went and picked up his roommate (Jeff) so he could drive some people there car and now I'm blogging quick before I hit the hay hard because I'm super tierd and its three in the morning and I work at noon which isn't to bad but still there is no excuse being tierd for work when you don't have to until noon. And now I'm rambling because i'm tierd. But to close I had a lot of fun tonight it was relaxing and a much needed end to a very stressful week.

So..... Seeya all later

In the words of BlogBot who has still not commented on my blog

kisses

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun last. Which seems like you need after the cell phone stuff. Woo hoo for you!!!

BoneDaddy said...

Wow, that's a lot of "supers"...
I had the same thing happen to me when I lived with my dad for the second time. We all knew it was only temporary, but after the first week or two, it just became weird. I didn't feel like I could go out at night, or stay up too late.
I don't think BlogBot has seen your blog yet...you might want to visit his and comment.