Friday, August 12, 2005

I couldn't really come up with a title. But I got a lot done today. Tons of my management stuff for the Cell Store (and on a side note anyone know anyone looking for a job I need a part timer), Plus I cleaned my bathroom top to bottom, Took Ren to the park, cooked a super awesome super, Did my dishes, cleaned my patio doors and lots of other small stuff. And I know most of you probably don't care about that stuff but I'm proud of myself.

Another thing I haven't said anything about yet is that I'm all signed up for classes at LR. I take most of them online. But I have one class that tues and Thurs nights out at the Air Force Base and I need to get security clearance to go out there. So yayyyyy

4 comments:

Reese Family Values said...

Looks like I wasn't the only one cleaning. At least you were in the mood! call me we need to talk about Josies shower! love ya

April said...

I'm confused... you're taking on line courses at LR? and what does that have to do with the AFB? I'm confused. I thought you were looking into NW Tech??

Reese Family Values said...

UPDATE!!!!?

Josie, group organizer said...

I got signed up today too. It took me forever though! Now for financial aid with a NEW last name. Fun fun.