Thursday, August 11, 2005

International Visitors

Whaooooo for international visitors my stat counter caught people from Vienna and somewhere on the continent of Austrailia as well. but they're lazy, they're obviously not leaving any comments! Nobody is going to bite. Pleassssssssssseee comment and make me happy. Just once thats all I'm asking. :)

And everybody be proud of me. On my little quest to look nice in my wedding dress next summer I've actually been working out really well. And I'm pround of myself. Only a half hour one day but an hour the next when I throw in some muscel toning too. So yayyyyyy for me I'm in a super dupper good mood right now.

By the way for some really weird reason I have been saying okydokey (sp?) a lot. I think its because I'm trying really hard not to swear because sometimes well.... a lot I swear and I don't even really realize it until I've just dropped one into conversation so everybody go ahead and make fun of me. I guess at least okydokey isn't as had as whoopsy daisies or any other really funny silly saying so prevent you from screaming %%$^!@#$ a whole bunch.

5 comments:

April said...

Good luck on your quest to better your body and language. However, I think you look great the way you are, super skinny in case you haven't noticed. But good luck anyway.

Reese Family Values said...

good luck with the swearing thing. I try really hard not to swear around Ally and it still slips. What a great mommy huh. Maybe I should start saying jeepers all the time again. Do you think it would help? Haha Love you!

BoneDaddy said...

I like it when chicks swear. It makes me more relaxed.

Karissa (mommy) said...

That's why Doug's asleep half the time around me.

Mrs S said...

lol