Thursday, August 04, 2005

Not to bring myself in the fire here but....

Of course reading our blogs is not interesting for strangers. The reason we all want to read each others blogs is that we're friends with each other and want to know what happens and this is a way for all of us to keep in touch. I personally love that fact that I can stay in touch with people without having to spend endless hours on the phone. The annonmous guy should leave everyone alone. Go find other people to bother, because honestly the fact that your a moron doesn't bother me at all your just wasting you time and from now on I'm not going to dignify your comments on my friends blogs with even a thought.

And by the way Doug has a big penis lol (Karissa must be lucky) :)

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Haha, dipshit who thinks I'm lame! Take that!

Karissa (mommy) said...

Yeah, big penis!! Hey, wait...how do you...never mind I don't want to know.