Thursday, August 04, 2005

So much has happened....

Wow, so much has happened since I left. I've been back for a couple of days but I really haven't had time to post. I've been in D.L again dealing with the store. And sigh..... the work never seems to end. But it will look good on a resume that I can say I managed a store.

Anyway to my trip. It was fun or should I just say an interesting life changing experience that I will most likely never forget. We backpacked along the North Shore of Lake Superior for what really was entirely to long of a time but we got to eat wild blueberries along some really steep ridges and got to see some super crazy views of the lake (that you can't see the other side so Its damn near like an ocean when your looking across), cities, and some other stuff. So........ All I really have to say though is that it was the longest and most exhasting "vacation" (I use the term loosely) that I have ever been on. And I got the least amount of food, water, and sleep that I've ever gotten in one week. Backpackers have to be crazy... And I guess I am one and I so fit the crazy catagory...... lol. I will definetly go again but just maybe not for quite as long next time.

I'm really sorry guys but I'm super tierd so thats all the posting that you get for tonight. ;)

1 comment:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Woo hoo! You're back!!!