Well, Case now has a blue room. I went over to Josie and Amadon's and helped them paint it. We primed it last night and then put the blue coat on tonight so yay!
I have a lot of back work to do for school, because people soft like finally let me in last night at 3a.m. But I have them all figured out now and i know that my fundamentals of marketing class is going to be really hard. So yea.... thats about it. And I take it the lack of posts on peoples blogs means that they're all busy with school too? Cause nobody is posting as much as they used to. or maybe its just me being impatient cause I wanna check them all the time but hey........ nighty night.
2 comments:
Wait til thursday--for some reason blog activity is always up on thursday.
I've heard a loooooot of complaints about PeopleSoft, and the year's only started. I'm glad I got done before that whole mess affected me.
I saw the paint job today, it looks really nice, you two did a terrific job!
Post a Comment