Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sunday

I got to see my dad for a little bit today after I got off of work. We went and sat in Roosevelt Park and sat on a bench and Haley, Sandy, Dad and I all got to have a nice little visit. Work was kinda sorta busy today and yay! Because it makes time go a lot faster. And of course I work tom. so if anyone would like to see me they can all stop into the hell that is Wally world and come to see me. Actually its not that bad. The only thing that makes me mad is the fact that I'm not living in my apt. with my fiance and I really miss him when I don't get to see him for a week at a time. Sigh.... I need to get out of here.. And while I was typing this I was watching Comedy Central and Ron White is well f#!$^& hilarious and here is just a little quote by him that is all to true when people drink.


I had the right to remain silent.... But I didn't have the ability -Ron White

No comments: