Was so much fun! I know most of you aren't country fans but I love Brad Paisley and it was a really great time. I even got a t-shirt! I'll take a pic and post it later. But it was one of the most fun things I've ever done.
I also chewed someones ass at applebees because he was a drunk %#c* that completely degraded every single female that so much has existed. He infact even said that you can F%*$ fat girls because they don't have self esteem so you can use them for anything you want. I was so mad I could have killed him. I said something too. You can only take so much espeacially when hes sitting at the same table with you. I was so horrified. The next time Dan ( a friend of ours) says hes bringing a friend I'd rather puck than go out with them and I don't have even an ounce of respect for Dan anymore drunk or not. If your friend is saying things you know are wrong and are making everyone else uncomfortable or puke than you should say something and not let him keep going.
I'll post more later, I'm going grocery shopping with Josie
1 comment:
That's disgusting... Its good that you said something, I probably would have too, and then walked away to sit somewhere else. I want more of this story little lady!
Post a Comment