you know my one of my eyes always looks smaller when the other when I try and take a pic of myself with my phone.
that title is hilarious... hard to read and i don't get it.one of your eyes is always smaller than the other... I thought you knew that..just kidding... you're eyes are perfect. and you pull off the punk thing very well, the wig looks goood on you, for real
In all seriousness: that wig totally works for you. you should go with that and not so much the witch costume.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
you know my one of my eyes always looks smaller when the other when I try and take a pic of myself with my phone.
that title is hilarious... hard to read and i don't get it.
one of your eyes is always smaller than the other... I thought you knew that..
just kidding... you're eyes are perfect. and you pull off the punk thing very well, the wig looks goood on you, for real
In all seriousness: that wig totally works for you. you should go with that and not so much the witch costume.
Post a Comment