Monday, October 03, 2005

Devilious

I went to work today with horn and a pointy tail. It was fun. Some people who didn't realize I worked there thought I was a little nuts but other than that it was pretty fun. Except men walking by and asking me if I was a "horny little devil" in voices that just made it disturbing and really not funny at all. And it made me very happy that I foregoed the bunny ears and cotton tail. lol

I also decorated my booth with webs, pumpkins and confeti so if you get the chance stop by and visit my new spider named Larry, hes really cute and he likes the company. Plus he only cost like 97 cents so really who could say no to haveing a big spider in my webs.

Sigh.... I got to go home Saturday night and I just got back to D.L this morning. I miss Ben, I'm lonely and I just really wanna live in my apt. again.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Are planning on living in GF soon? Or are you basically just running back and borth between 2 homes?

KSoFM said...

in regard to your comment on my blog. I would never ever ever ever wear a red sox shirt. The shirt actually says, 'RED SUX'. there's a better view of it earlier in the week on my page.

April said...

creepy old men are gross.... at least your in the middle of walmart!

I hope you get to live with Ben again soon, I couldn't imagine spending so much time away from Kevin.. I mean, we did for two years... but he didn't have all my stuff.