Thursday, October 06, 2005

My child support checks from the state of Wisconson

Now one I am not divorced, two I do not have any children. Unfortunately however, I am recieving child support reguardless in my bank account that I have not used in a very very long time. That is a severely long story short and I still have to figure out how to get them to take the money back tom. Wow.

The super duper blizzard almost quashed the supper plans for the evening but it all turned out pretty good and I got to see budos pictures from his Guard trip/mission to Egypt. It basically looked like some sort of barron waste land. Any who, Kevin and April cooked all of us an extremelly tasty meal and we all got to laugh a bit, and then after we had been sitting around visiting at buddos apt. the electricity went out and it kind of broke up the party.

Today I was a chef at work, and tom. I'm going to be a scarecrow. Ben's mom pretty much made the whole thing it looks great and it'll be nice and toasty too because I get to wear a huge old flannel shirt. Hehe I get to wear the next best thing to pjs to work! Yay!

3 comments:

Josie, group organizer said...

Could the child support be yours at all? Did you parent's have that when they divorced because sometimes you get paid the back child support after you hit 18...but that is so strange.

April said...

FRAUD! You're lucky you called the bank and reported it... a lot of people would have spent it.

Josie, group organizer said...

I wonder if you would have actually gotten in trouble if you spent it because it is technically the bank's fault and I know if the IRS for example screws up they can't take the money back. I wonder if banks are the same way.