Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm Scaring up great Deals at Wal-mart! lol



I dressed like a scarecrow at work today. Don't worry I wasn't drunk even though I look like it. I just took a bad pic of myself. Its hard to take a pic of yourself your arms are only so long. lol

Yikes with the merger is going to be crazy. Our new plans start on Monday. I can't say what they are because they are top secret but things are going to be a little different.

5 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Crazy Mrs. S....

April said...

hahaha... this pic totally made my day!

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penny said...

Who could resist a cute scarecrow like that? I bet you are scaring up a lot of busness. I still like the witch better though. HeHeHeHe.

BoneDaddy said...

You don't scare me...