
Addy is so adorable! She really doesn't do much but even a teany little yawn is the cutest thing ever ever in the entire world. The very proud Mommy and Daddy are starting to get really sick of the hospital but they are both so funny. They are so proud of their baby girl. Amadon was really adorable the morning Adele was born. He looked about ready to jump out of his skin with joy. I'm so happy for all four of them because I bet Case will be really happy to have a new baby sister too.These photos were taken with my brand new Nokia 6255i camera, video, mp3 player, built in fm radio cell phone. Hehehehehe I got a lot of neat pics of mommy and baby tonight. She really is way to cute.
1 comment:
wow! you have an AWESOME new camera phone... look at those pics they are REALLY good! Especially for a camera phone! Josie looks soooo happy in this pic... I think she was definately made to be a mommy! Baby is SOOOOO beautiful!
Post a Comment