Tonight April and I went out with Dave (assistant manager of wal-mart) it was a lot of fun. We went out to Old main and had some chow and then we drove arount in the PT. We showed Dave the lake and made Bens mom think I was nuts as she seen me driving past her and Jake's house, and then driving back by again. (I was showing April and Dave where Jake and Dixie live even though they probably didn't care...) Then Dave showed April and I his condo. Which was 2 bedrooms and very nice. He even has a plant which is so amazing considering hes a guy living by himself.
A little backstory to Dave is that hes from Dickenson (sp?) and he had to move to Devils Lake to be an assistant manager at wal-mart, and hes not entirely fond of living in D.L espeacially since he has a gorgeous fiance in Dickenson whom I'm sure misses him very much. And it would really suck to live a 6 hour drive from the love of your life. Its only an hour an a half for me and ben and we still piss and moan about it. I know that long distance relationships work but man do they suck. I miss Ben even though he is a pain in the b-u-t-t (I love you honey :) ) and will really just be very glad when I get to live in Grand Forks with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment