
This is my new car! Its a 2001 PT Crusier that has 66,000 miles and it is so much fun to drive. It actually has a manual transmission too. Which is great because i really love driving stick. There is even this great shelf in the back so that you can organize your trunk. It seats 5. Although, I found out tonight through snooping that the back seats are not nearly as soft as the front ones. I've never been a huge fan of the style of the car but the price was right and it even has a moon roof! Its the best car I've ever driven as far as how smooth it handles on the road.
Oh and the interior is leather, it has an air conditionor (which may not be a big deal to any of you but I've never had it in a car before), power windows, power locks, and it will have remote start soon enough. I'm really excited I mean the car is only 4 years old. And we even got $500 dollars on the trade in of the beast. I didn't get to say goodbye though which I feel really guilty about. I mean I'd had the good old Mercury topaz for 3 years. And you tend to get attached to things that you use absolutely everyday without fail.
Anywhooo, Hope you enjoy the picture.
1 comment:
Amber looks completely adorable driving this car too. Even though you are paranoid to all hell that it is a middleaged woman's car...
It is a biliion steps up from your old car.... like we all said, at least it has bumpers!
Post a Comment