My weekend was a lot of fun, like it always is when I get to hang out with everyone. And I actually got to hang out with Adele which made me very very happy and she even does that game where she mimicks what you do. And theres a funny pic on Josie's blog (picsnthings.blogspot.com) and holly cow has she gotten big. Josie said something like from her doc appt. last week to her one this morning that she gained a whole pound! Which may not seem like a lot to some of you but the thing is is shes itsy bitsy teeny so a pound is quite an acomplishment.
Ren and I are working on adding to his "bang" trick. Now I'm trying to teach him to "be dead" and he'll just lay over on his back. And hes catching on really quick. He can already "stick em up" then say "bang" he falls over on his side and then hopefully with "your dead" he'll roll over on his back. Ben always says hes stupid but I can't belive how fast Ren can catch on when you work with him in bigger chunks of time. All it takes is persistance and the smartest dog on the planet and you have some really fun tricks. :)
Tonight, I went over to Tammys with Jo, Jay, Dave, and Tammy of course and we had Pizza Hut and got to watch the movie Say Anything which I've wanted to see for forever. Which is good and I know I'll like it even better when I actually get to watch the whole thing. Tammy borrowed it to me, which was really nice of her. All in all it was a really fun time.
No comments:
Post a Comment