There really isn't much to catch up on except I lost another employee. She never called, never showed up but told her job at select therapy that she quite. What a nice surprise. I wish she would have fucking said something to me. Dumb B%&* (sorry for the swearing but its really frustrating I finally should have gotten to go home) I'm so sick of people training and then running for the hills.
Being in Devils Lake is starting to get really hard on mine and Bens relationship too. I know we'll be alright but we're both getting frustrated. But he is finally starting to have some time off from work though which helps because then at least he can come see me even though I never get to go see him because I work 7 days a freakin week!!!!
2 comments:
Liability Insurance for Blogging?
I spoke with a reporter today whose editor has asked for a story on liability insurance for corporate blogs - what companies offer it, what companies are buying it, and what it covers.
Thanks for your blog! If you have time, go see our Warrington fresh Warrington site. It isn't professional (yet) but you may still find it of interest.
I know EXACTLY what you mean about the employee thing...
Post a Comment