Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Over Lord of the Hot tub

Ben and I had asked permission to have some friends out to his parents house to go in the hot tub. Well permission was granted. Unfortunately however, The Over Lord Queen on High (Bens sister) decided that her and her friends were using it which she basically announced as they walked in the door. Oh, and by the way she doesn't live with them either. So its not like her house or anything. And I do like her it just pisses me off that she gets her way and she bitches like all the time. Ben and I have never had anyone over at his parents to use the hot tub. And we still haven't because rather than fight about it we just left.

So we ended up going to Old Main, for hot chocolate and pie with Kevin and April which is always nice to just sit and visit. Then we went over and hung out with Jo, Jay and Dave and watched a movie. So the night turned out to be a lot of fun anyway.

Ooooooo and guess what style that ben and I are going for with the wedding?

Can't guess.....

ah come on....

Ok I'll just tell you. Old Hollywood! We're going to try and have all of our fashions be inspired by the 30's when hollywood was ultra glam, the back was the sexist part of a womans body, dresses were long, and waist lines were high. Yay! I'm so excited. I almost fell over dead in excitment when we decided it last night.

1 comment:

Reese Family Values said...

I like that theme. I just hope we can find realy great dresses to go along with it. By the way I ordered the perfect necklace for my wedding today. I think yo would love it. Cal me sometime.