Monday, November 14, 2005

Staind

"Everything Changes"

If you just walked away What could I really say? Would it matter anyway?Would it change how you feel?I'm the mess you chose The closet you cannot close, The devil in you I suppose Because the wounds never heal.

[Chorus:]But everything changes If I could turn back the years If you could learn to forgive me Then I could learn to feel,

Sometimes the things I say In moments of disarray Succumbing to the games we playTo make sure that it's real.

[Chorus]

When it's just me and you. Who knows what we could do. If we can just make it through The toughest part of the day.

[Chorus]

Stay here together And we could Conquer the world If we could Say that forever Is more than just a word.If you just walked away What could I really say? It wouldn't matter anyway. It wouldn't change how you feel.

4 comments:

April said...

I don't even know what to say about that. I don't like Staind... there I said something. :)

BoneDaddy said...

Wow, between yours and Josie's post, the mood ring really turns blue.

April said...

so I hear through the grapevine (eh hem.. butto) that you look a little.. different nowadays... when do I get to see the new do?!

Karissa (mommy) said...

what's wrong with you? sounds like you're depressed or upset. don't tease me woman!!! spill it...