Wednesday, December 28, 2005
The Da Vinci Code
Best book ever! I'm only on like Chapter 20 and its one of the best books I've ever read. I wouldn't boney up the bucks for the book myself (waiting for paper back) but my little brother gave me a copy for chirstmas and it is brilliant. I've had to look up some words here and there so it is definetly helping my vocabulary grow. Which is one of the things I've always loved about books I love learning new things and going places that are impossible in real life. I haven't picked up a good book in a long time and I'm so glad I've finally gotten to pick up this one (except now I can barely put it down). But I severely recommend this book to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't the best book EVER! I love it, and the movie is coming out soon!!!!! You'll love the ending!
My favorite part about the book is all the controversy it's stirred up. For being a work of fiction, it's sure pissed a lot of people off!
I read that too, and it is one of those books that you always are like "just one more page" and suddenly you realize you did that for 200 pages. I agree w/ Doug, this was real controversial, which adds to why it is great.
yesssss...
Post a Comment