Friday, December 30, 2005

And the hunt continues...

I had my third and final interview at Target this morning. And I did get offered a job. Unfortunately because of the season they could only offer me a part time position. I do have a month to accept the job however, and I really don't know what I should do. Its also a cashier job (and I hate standing in one place). I'm thinking I'll wait to accept it until I at least have another interview somewhere else to see if I can't even get 30 hours part time instead of 20. I really want full time and I have a stack of jobs to apply for so I'm not horribly disappointed or discouaged. But I can tell you one thing I hate hate hate trying to find a new job.

p.s Sears is hiring in the photo studio again. So if I was going to go part time I could make at least 50 cents more an hour there.

1 comment:

April said...

You really enjoyed working at Sears, you should go back, you're really good at it! You have a way with kids, Betsy would be happy to see you, and they wouldn't have to train you in either!