Ben and I went to the movies tonight. Narnia was pretty good. Its kind of a movie that reminds you what its like to be a child. I really wish I could elaborate on that but I guess if you see it you'll know what I mean.
On another note I finished the Da Vinci Code. It was like the best book ever. I loved how Dan Brown could make everything "click, click, click" into place. I'm christian and since I'm not deeply religious I'm more of a "Cafeteria Christian" the book didn't offend me in the least as a matter of fact if was a bright look into myself and my beliefs. And its actually really cool that a fictional novel can get you to think as much as The Da Vinci Code does. I could barely put it down after I picked it up and seriously suggest all of the people that haven't read it yet to do it soon!
1 comment:
Most people can grasp that it's fiction, and that it's sold as a novel, but some get really stick-in-the-butt about its concepts. It'd be like me getting all offended by those Left Behind novels.
Post a Comment