New years was a lot of fun. I went over to Blakes and guess who was there? (I'm sure you know from everyone elses but...) Karissa, April, Kevin, Blake, Ben and Me. I went house shopping with April and Kevin, Got to see my aunt Brenda, Uncle Tom and Dawson on their way to Minn. and from. They actually came back through tonight. Ben and I babysat for Dawson for about an hour while My Aunt and Uncle went out shopping. It was fun except I was trying to take down my christmas tree and He was making it really difficult because I have a lot of breakable ornaments and 2 year old don't understand that we don't shake/throw/eat/give to dog/ect. but it was funny. And We got McDonalds over the deal so hey, not to shabby.
Ohhhh.... The best part is the fact that while April was in town we went Wedding Dress shopping for a bit. I found a couple of really great dresses and one that I will most likely be going back to get unless the other store I'm going to go to has a better/cheaper option. I also love catherderal (sp?) length veils and I am getting one. Even though the cheapest one I can find is 179 dollars. But I feel gorgeous and I know I want a super long veil and a slim fit dress. Eeek I'm excited.
2 comments:
Oh, I see...After careful reflection, you've decided to hide how silly you previously sounded. Uh huh. Too bad we already know! Ha ha!
Yeah, what happened to the comment where you were so hot and didn't know if you signed in our not, lol. Cheater.
Post a Comment