Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Woman wedds dolphin (people are weird)

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10694972/?GT1=7538

Click on the link to read a short absurd story. I love my dog but that by no means is any indication that i'm going to have some sort of ceremony to marry him. And no matter what kind of love the woman claims to have for the dolphin (named cindy) I think shes a basket case.

3 comments:

April said...

Yeah right, that is just sick. There are other, more normal, ways of getting publicity and money (which I'm sure is her only reason for doing this) What could WE do to get publicity? We could make the worlds largest ball of snot (I just gagged)

I could Marry Mr. Pie... but I don't think I'm ready for a large litter yet.

Karissa (mommy) said...

idiots...

BoneDaddy said...

You can get some money for marrying an animal? Hmmmm....