Yay so the most exciting thing that happened today is that the cable guy came and hooked up our DVR. So Ben and I can now pause, rewind, record (and lots of other confusing junk) live TV!!!!!! I so recorded Sex and the City on one channel while I watched it on another so I got like 2 straight hours of sex and the city Yay! Sorry, but its my new fav. rerun show.
Ben and I also went and looked at apartments today. And they were fabulously gorgeous and huge. Only thing is, they are a little expensive. They're $805 a month and that not including water even. But it would be a two bedroom, two bath, in house laundry, gorgeous kitchen, patio, never been lived in units available, elevators, community rooms, exercise rooms and tons of other great stuff. I'm in love, but theres no way with the upcoming wedding that we can afford it. Otherwise, maybe but nows just not the time. We just need more space and we have to stay under IMM management becaue of the lease on our existing apartment so our options are a little limited.
oh and I baked up a storm today.
No comments:
Post a Comment