Friday, December 09, 2005
Bens a Graduate! (or will be)
So Ben is graduating next Fri! Everyone is invited. Its at 2:00 in the Chester Fritz. We are having a few people over that evening so if your interested...... ahemmmmm Doug, Karissa, April, Kevin, Baby people........ That would mean all of you and you ksofm except I just don't think it would be worth your trip lol. Don't worry though save yourself and skip the ceremony. I'm pissed that I have to sit through it and I'm his fiance. But It would be great if you guys would stop by for a couple of drinks or something. Its not going to be anything big, mostly just because we have a very small apartment. So call for more info or don't worry I'll call you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats Ben!!! Woo hoo!!!
If you don't mind chunk-chunk coming along we'd probably be able to stop by for awhile. Let us know what time and everything. You can call my cell if you want. I can't remember if you have my cell # or Doug's, so if you need it then I'm sure April can give it to you.
Again, Congratulations Ben!!!!
Congrats to you and your fiance. It's a huge accomplishment. If you don't mind me asking, what is/was his line of study? What is he looking to do?
Congrats Ben! We'll make sure to stop by.
His bach. is business administration with majors in management and marketing. :) And he did except a job to stay at lowes as a sales speacialist good money for now we'll see what else happens after awhile. But on the bright side we get to stay in g.f
Did he get to negotiate like he wanted, or did it all just work out for him?
Post a Comment