Now that Ben has extra time since he is no longer stressed out about school has taken up playing video games in his spare time. Its not that much but I still think its kind of funny. In the entire time i've known Ben this is the most time I've ever seen him play. I suppose with him not in school its kind of like vacation since before he worked full time and went to school full time and now hes just got work.
By the way a new target employee may be born. I had 2 interviews today and I think I'm getting hired because they basically offered me a choice of 4 jobs right off the bat. He told me that their HR person would be calling in 2-4 days to discuss what position would be best for me. But this is hopefully only temp. because I would really like to find a more stable "adult" ( I use the term more to mean stable hours than anything) job. So I'm still mailing out cover letters and resumes to different company's and we'll see what comes. But Ben and I can't afford for me to not be working. I guess we might be able to squeek by but how fun is that? Not any to me. Plus, I'm going absoluetly batty not working. So at least working anywhere will keep me sane until I find a better job.
5 comments:
Lots of "birthing" in this post :)
Good luck on your job hunt, you'll get something very soon I'm sure.
What positions are they looking at for you? I bet you'd be good in the Jewlery or electronics department.
We miss you BTW!!!!! A LOT!
Do you get a discount cuz that could make the whole package a bit sweeter.
When I worked at Dayton's/Marshall Field's I got a discount at Target as well. Think of the possibilities....
April, you wouldn't have to miss me (or Doug/Karissa/Ben/Blake ect) if you would just move to G.F and then we could all be happy!
Signs point to yes. And as to the gaming thing.... it is genetic. 3rd gene on the left of the Y chromosome. Thats why all men get hooked on computer games to some extent.
Post a Comment