Friday, January 27, 2006

And the poop hits the floor?

Ben had a lovely conversation with our down stairs neighbor tonight about poop. Everyone knows by now that Ren has "issues" with pooing when he gets nervous/excited well during such occassions to enforce the "you go poo outside" factor we make him go out on the balcony since because living in an apartment we have no lawn. I always clean it up immediately when I let him in the door. But today was windy so some of Rens poop fell through a crack between the beams. And i completely understand why this woman wouldn't be happy about finding a trud in front of her patio door I think that since she sees me outside with the dog all the time, with a bag to clean up poo ect ect. that she could give me a break and not complain about it the first time. Although I know I wouldn't be happy to find poo at my doorstep I think I'd wait until more than once to complain about it. But Ben said he could smell alchol on her breath and she did repeat the same thing over and over again she was most likely drunk and out to speak her mind. The part that really sucks about this whole little situation now is the fact that the noise that comes from her apartment sometimes gets so loud that I can hear her TV and it blocks out the noise from my TV. I haven't complained about it at all because I keep wanting to give them the benifet of the doubt that the problem is because of "thin" floors. Well, now if I complain to her about the noise she will only think its retaliation about the poo. I love my new apartment buts it way louder than my old one. And our neighbors are vocally rude as aposed to ignoring you rude. So now we'll have to wait awhile before we can complain to her about her noise. I know that some of you guys have been over and heard a little bit of noise but the noise you've heard is nothing in comparison to what it can be.

On many other notes I had an interview at Altru today that I think went really well. I passed the pre-interview and got to meet with the person that would actually be supervising me. Her name was Merry (yes actually spelt that way) and she was great! I would love working for her. I'll know either way sometime next week. She said that they call all of the applicants that made it that far in the screening process to personally let them know yay or ney. I want it so bad. And she told me that their are two positions open in the department so now if I don't get either one I'll feel like she didn't like me personally or something (I'll know its not true but after they meet you that tends to be the way you think) at least if they say "no" to your resume its not as personal. But at the same time at least you got a shot at an interview. I know, I know, but job hunting is absolutely maddening. As two of you know for sure right now. Not that the rest of you don't know. But...... God I'm rambling. Time for bed.

p.s The Avon Lady has returned. Contact me for a brouchure. I don't want to feel like I'm pushing them down your throats.

5 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

That poop story is too funny.

Good luck with getting the job. I think if you don't get it you shouldn't think it's because they don't like you personally. You're a great person Amber, and I couldn't imagine someone meeting you and not likeing you.

KSoFM said...

A coupla posts back you mentioned a blog called 'waiterrant.net'. THANK YOU for that. I've been reading it non-stop the past 3 days. It's killed my productivity at work, but what can you do, right?

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for the site.

Anonymous said...

stonegateguy.livejournal.com

April said...

I wouldn't wait to talk to your neighbors below you about the noise. Actually, I'd bring it up with the landlord. Even if that lady does bring up the poop thing, just explain what happened, and between the two of you, who do you think he'll side with... drunk obnoxious lady, or sweet, apologetic young lady.

ss69camaro said...

My money is on the drunk obnoxious one :P