

As some of you know I'm being as cheap as I can planning the wedding and I'm making my flowers myself. Its actually really easy! Time consuming but not that tough. I finished the flowers I'm going to walk down the isle with, and all of the flowers for my bridesmaids. I do have to get more lilies to make a "throwing" bouqet (sp? no fucking clue) Anyway i'm really excited because it took me a good 2 hours but I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I do still have to wrap ribbion around the steams though so that they have the "handtied" look but I want to wait until I have dress in hand so that I can pick the ribbion that'll be closest to my dress. And maybe for the bridesmaids I'll even be able to find ribbion that'll go along with their dresses.
1 comment:
I think they look great! How the hell did you figure out how to make them on your own? If it was me I would've just bought some fake one's and tied them together with a twist tie or something. You done good woman...
Post a Comment