Guess what? EcoLab finally got back to Kelly Services this morning. They want me. Kelly wants me for a full time, long term assignment Temp to hire position at Occupational Therapy at Altru. FMR at Altru offered me a job, and they Radiology wants me for an interview. Considering the problems I have had trying to find a job in Grand Forks I think its unbelievable that now I have 4 options.
However, I accepted the position with FMR. I know I'll love the lady that i'll work for and after a year I can transfer to anywhere else in the hospital that I would want. I'm not trying to brag its just finally a relief to know that employeers actually want me.
I called Kelly to give them my notice and she was like I have great news, I have like "I have bad news" she says "your going to work for Altru aren't you" I was silent and like "gulp, yea" she laughs and says "they called for a reference yesterday. I'm glad she told me how she knew or I'd be forced to belive in psycic readings and paranormal activity or something like that lol. Strange. Its weird how when you not paying attention life pinches you to make sure you don't think your dreaming. Everything eventually works out. I had a realization the other night during my 3 hour drive home from DL on icy roads but I think its just for me. I can tell you it was about myself being married, having children, and being the type of person I never knew I wanted to be. Funny how the plans that you have for yourself when your a child or even up into highschool have no baring whatsoever on who you actually become. But maybe I should wait to talk about who I will become because I have a long road in front of me and I'm looking forward to every minute.
4 comments:
Congrats on being bombarded with job offers! I think you have every right to brag. It's not like really good news comes along every single day, so be happy for yourself. I'm glad things are working out for you because you definitely deserve it!!!
It's like fertility drugs--nothing happens for a long time, and them bam!--quadruplets!
Anyway, congrats on your job news. Go ahead and brag, I would.
I have to laugh at Dougs analogy... hee hee..
Way to go!! Its awesome that you got offered 4 freakin' jobs, I wish we were all that lucky. I'm still hoping they call me... or I get a regection letter. I just want to know either way I guess.. but if they wanted to hire you, I'm sure they're done doing interviews and I was never called so I'll just move on to the next job. CONGRATS! I'm glad you finally got a job you're gonna be so happy with!
Congrats, that's a major acheivement. It sounds like you will have a lot of career options there. Getting a new job is exciting.
I just started a new job this week and everything is so new and interesting. Plus, it's a good feeling to know people are impressed with you and want you to be part of their organization. Again, congrats!
Post a Comment