Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Nickleback, Trapt, Default

Went to the Dome last night, saw them play, very very good. We got shoved around a lot because we were in standing general admission, which by the way do no wear heals not because it sucks to stand for over 3 hours in them but its more of a fight back balance issue with a bunch of drunk dumbasses that think they need to push, not to get closer, just to be asses. Nickleback had pretty neat pirotechs and they defently were worth seeing.

Trapt was really entertaining. They played Headstrong which made me happy because I really haven't heard everyone of their songs by any means. So it was nice to hear a songs I've already heard and new ones. But I think I came away from the concert as a fan. And if you need a reason other than their music..... the lead singer is hot

Default was good but we missed the beginning of their show because they opened. But they've always been decent anyway. So all in all it was a good night except now I'm on my lunch break from my first day in Ocupational therapy and I'm so tierd I could fall over dead, and the interstate was really really icy.

More later....

1 comment:

April said...

Very cool. I'm jealous, I wanted to go, but never really got around to making the decision to go... I'm glad it was a good show. I like Nickleback, but that about it.