Friday, January 06, 2006

Just in case anyone was wondering

I tested negative for pot, psp, opeium, cocaine and a bunch of drugs I've never heard of. Lol and that i'm stupid enough to forget a photo I.D for a drug test. I had to go home to get it. I'd never taken a drug test before I just wasn't thinking. I am dumb but I love the nurse that gave me my tests. She even welcomed me to the team and said she hopes I get to stay longer. I'll only be there 2 weeks but I hope I like my time there anyway.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

You tested negative for those? Damn, I'll have to try harder next time.

April said...

Its good that all that pot and crack we smoked last week didn't turn up on your tests....

KSoFM said...

Temp work is good. Before I got my current position I temped for almost a year. It's good to check out all the different work environments, it will help give you perspective on what you want/don't want in a job.